Monday, March 14, 2011

I Heart Faces Photo Challenge {Sun Flare}


I've been following this blog http://www.iheartfaces.com/ and I just am totally in love with it. Whatever level of photographer you are, amature, mamarazzi or professional, it's a great way to learn more tips and tricks and see the dazzling and amazing photos taken by an array of talented individuals. I just love it!!

Every week they have a photo challenge and this week it caught my eye because the challenge is sun flare. Sun flare photos top my favorite type to click. I love the effects of sun and light on each photograph. No matter what angle you shoot you always get a different effect. Here is my entry...it was the eve of New Year's Eve and my son and his friends, friends he has known since the 4th and 5th grade, were hanging out getting ready for their party. I love this photo because it really shows the bonds of friendship and how genuinely happy they are to be together.



1 comment:

  1. What a fun pic! Gotta love the flare capture, too. :-)

    ReplyDelete